TU Delft EWI / ST
van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE, Delft
+31 (0) 15 278 5546
g.gousios @ tudelft.nl
Welcome to my home page!
I am assistant professor of software engineering at the Software Engineering Research Group group, TU Delft, leading the group's Software Analytics research direction. I do research in the broad area of software engineering. I am teaching programming and big data processing at the BSc level. I am also speaking and blogging.
- May 2018» I will be giving two technical briefings at ICSE 2018: one on mining repositories with Apache Spark and one on using Git and Unix to efficiently mine repositories.
- Feb 2018 » Preprits for our ICSE 2018 papers on debugging reactive programs (main track), ecosystem-wide call graphs, and real-time software analytics (NIER track).
- Jan 2018 » Moritz Beller started as a postdoc
- Dec 2017 » New SANER paper on a quality model for Puppet.
- Nov 2017 » New IEEE TSE paper on developer testing in the IDE.
- Sep 2017 » Invited to the MSR 2018 PC CFP.
- CodeFeedr: Developing next-gen software analytics platforms.
- GHTorrent: Making the Github REST API queriable.
I have the pleasure to work with the following people:
- Moritz Beller working on software analytics
- Maria Kechagia working on software crash analytics
- Enrique Larios (Jul 2017), working on the CodeFeedr project (part-time, also with SIG)
- Joseph Hejderup (Feb 2017), working on dependency management.
- Niels van Kaam (Aug 2017): State preservation for streaming data processing
- Elvan Kula (Feb 2018): Software analytics at ING.
- Wouter Zorgdrager Development of the CodeFeedr platform