TU Delft EWI / ST
van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE, Delft
+31 (0) 15 278 5546
Welcome to my home page!
I am head of research at Endor.ai, where I am helping to make software supply chains more secure (we are hiring!). I am also part-time associate professor of software engineering at the Software Engineering Research Group group, Delft University of Technology. Before that, I was researcher at Facebook.
I do research in the broader fields of Software Analytics, Machine Learning for Software Engineering and Dependency Management. I was/am teaching Big Data Processing at the BSc level and Machine Learning for SE at the MSc level. I am also speaking, blogging and consulting.
- Feb 2022» Life update: Started working as chief researcher at Endor.ai!
- Dec 2021» Two papers accepted at the ICSE main track: Type4Py, for ML-based type inference, and Codefill, for ML-based autocompletion, both for Python.
- Nov 2021» ASE paper on how adding team features to task duration prediction models helps improve predictions by up to 30% (at ING).
- Oct 2021» JSS paper on how dependency updates can be made safer by using static analysis.
- Aug 2021» ESEC/FSE 2021 was succesfuly organized in Athens, Greece. Watch the introductory video and read the proceedings.
- Jul 2021» TOSEM paper on pre-emptive conflict resolution (at Microsoft).
- Jul 2021» TSE paper on what affects on-time deliveries in agile settings (at ING).
- FASTEN: Making software ecosystems robust by making package management more intelligent. Former PI, now advisor.
- AI4Fintech: Making large software-based organizations more efficient. Led the software analytics track.
At the TU Delft, I have the pleasure of working closely with the following people (alumni):