TU Delft EWI / ST
van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE, Delft
+31 (0) 15 278 5546
g.gousios @ tudelft.nl
Welcome to my home page!
I am associate professor of software engineering at the Software Engineering Research Group group, Delft University of Technology, leading the group's Software Analytics lab and co-leading the group's Machine Learning for Software Engineering lab. I do research in the broad area of software engineering. I am teaching Big Data Processing at the BSc level and Machine Learning for SE at the MSc level. I am also speaking and blogging.
- Oct 2020» Pre-prints of our FSE 2020 papers on ML-based type prediction for Python, library selection and questions from software engineers to data scientists.
- Sep 2020» I have been promoted to Associate Professor.
- Jun 2020» Together with Diomidis Spinellis, I will be co-chairing FSE 2021 to be held in Athens, Greece.
- May 2020» New papers on dependency resolution progress and ML-based off-by-one error detection.
- Jan 2020» New visiting student Maliheh Izadi from Sharif University. Welcome!
- Oct 2019» Amir Mir started as new PhD student on the FASTEN project. Welcome!
- Oct 2019» New visiting student Xunhui Zhang from NYDT. Welcome!
- Jul 2019» Preprints for our ISSTA paper on static/dynamic API misuse detection and FSE paper on rapid releases at ING
Looking for a master's thesis topic? Look here!
- FASTEN: Making software ecosystems robust by making package management more intelligent.
- CodeFeedr: Developing next-gen software analytics platforms.
- AI4Fintech: Making large software-based organizations more efficient. Leader of the software analytics track.
- GHTorrent: Making the Github REST API queriable.
I have the pleasure of working with the following people (alumni):
- Ayushi Rastogi (Jul 2018), working on developer productivity (also with Arie van Deursen).
- Joseph Hejderup (Feb 2017): Dependency management and static analysis
- Elvan Kula (May 2019): Software process optimization, also at ING
- Mehdi Keshani (May 2019): Dependency management and static analysis
- Amir Mir (Oct 2019): Dependency management and machine learning
- Wouter Zorgdrager (Feb 2019): Developer on the FASTEN project